You cannot place a new order from your country. United States

Information on redress

A complaint about a product or service purchased from us may be submitted to Konkurrence- og Forbrugerstyrelsens Center for Klageløsning, Carl Jacobsens Vej 35, 2500 Valby. You can complain to Center for Klageløsning via

European Commission's online complaint portal can also be used when filing a complaint. This is particularly relevant if you are a consumer residing in another EU country. Complaints lodged here - The filing of a complaint enter our e-mail address